- Complete the application in full. Enter zeros in fields that do not apply.
- If the parents are divorced, the parent responsible for payment of the child or children's tuition should complete the application. If each of the divorced parents is responsible for a portion of the child or children's tuition, each parent should complete a separate application and indicate the portion of tuition for which he/she is responsible.
- If the parents are "married filing separately," report total household earnings on the application and enclose both filers' tax returns, including all supporting schedules and W-2 information.
- For all financial-related information, round up to the next whole dollar.
- Retain a copy of the application for your records.